Currencies Direct Plus
Currencies Direct is one of Europe’s leading non-bank providers of currency exchange and international payment services. Since its formation in 1996 Currencies Direct has maintained its focus on being an innovative service provider of foreign exchange and international transfers for consumers and high net worth individuals with an extensive client base of 200,000. The company has also expanded its services to provide dynamic and pioneering ‘business to business’ solutions to help companies, tier 2/3 banks and other non-bank financial institutions process their international payments.
- 20/05/2013 Daily Podcast: Monday 20th May - Daily Market Analysis by Ashley Skinner
- 20/05/2013 CD News: Yen bounces on economy minister comments
- 17/05/2013 CD News: Dollar nears 10-month highs on dovish Fed comments
- 16/05/2013 CD News: Euro slides on weak GDP figures
- 16/05/2013 Daily Podcast: Thursday 16th May 2013 - Daily Market Analysis by Phil McHugh
- 15/05/2013 CD News: Euro and yen down as dollar strength continues
- 14/05/2013 Daily Podcast: Tuesday 14th May 2013 - Daily Market Analysis by Phil Ryan
- 14/05/2013 CD News: Dollar up on strong retail sales
- 13/05/2013 CD News: GBP/USD slumps on QE speculation
- 13/05/2013 Daily Podcast: Monday 13th May 2013 - Daily Market Analysis by Ashley Skinner
Ashley Skinner is a Corporate Dealer at Currencies Direct UK, lends us his expertise on a daily basis. Foreign Exchange (FX) Market analysis is a daily market overview and commentary. UK Housing Data starts week off positively for Sterling Last week we saw USD continue to strengthen against major ...
Phil McHugh is a Corporate Dealer at Currencies Direct UK, lends us his expertise on a daily basis. Foreign Exchage (FX) Market analysis is a daily market overview and commentary. King signs off with optimism Mervyn King has signed out with an upbeat final quarterly inflation report with growth fo...
Powered by Gossip