Currencies Direct Plus
Currencies Direct is one of Europe’s leading non-bank providers of currency exchange and international payment services. Since its formation in 1996 Currencies Direct has maintained its focus on being an innovative service provider of foreign exchange and international transfers for consumers and high net worth individuals with an extensive client base of 200,000. The company has also expanded its services to provide dynamic and pioneering ‘business to business’ solutions to help companies, tier 2/3 banks and other non-bank financial institutions process their international payments.
- 24/04/2014 CD News: Kiwi rises as RBNZ hikes rates
- 24/04/2014 Daily Podcast: UK borrowing target met - Thursday 24th April
- 23/04/2014 CD News: Aussie slumps on inflation data
- 23/04/2014 Daily Podcast: Bank of England Minutes - Wednesday 23rd April
- 22/04/2014 Daily Podcast: Subdued start post Easter - Tuesday 22 April 2014
- 17/04/2014 Daily Podcast: UK unemployment plunges to five year low - Thursday 17th April
- 16/04/2014 Daily Podcast: UK unemployment rate in focus ahead of Janet Yellen's speech - Wednesday 16th April
- 16/04/2014 CD News: China’s GDP figures slightly exceed expectations
- 15/04/2014 CD News: Dollar holds firm against major currencies
- 15/04/2014 Daily Podcast: Tuesday 15th April - US Retail Sales shows big increase
For information visit our website currenciesdirect.com or email us at email@example.com. Lee Chappell is a Corporate Dealer at Currencies Direct UK. He lends us his expertise on a daily basis. Foreign Exchange (FX) Market analysis is a daily market overview and commentary. UK borrowin...
For information visit our website currenciesdirect.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Philip Ryan, Corporate Dealer at Currencies Direct UK. lends us his expertise on a daily basis. Foreign Exchange (FX) Market analysis is a daily market overview and commentary. Bank of England Min...
Powered by Gossip