Currencies Direct Plus
Currencies Direct is one of Europe’s leading non-bank providers of currency exchange and international payment services. Since its formation in 1996 Currencies Direct has maintained its focus on being an innovative service provider of foreign exchange and international transfers for consumers and high net worth individuals with an extensive client base of 200,000. The company has also expanded its services to provide dynamic and pioneering ‘business to business’ solutions to help companies, tier 2/3 banks and other non-bank financial institutions process their international payments.
- 06/03/2014 Daily Podcast: Let's talk about managin the risks associated with making international payments
- 06/03/2014 Daily Podcast: ECB and BOE set to keep the ship steady - Thursday 6th March
- 05/03/2014 Daily Podcast: Ukraine fears subside; focus on Eurozone economic data - Wednesday 5th March
- 05/03/2014 CD News: Australian dollar rises on upbeat GDP data
- 05/03/2014 Daily Podcast: Fx management
- 04/03/2014 Daily Podcast: US data supports Fed stance - Tuesday 4th March
- 04/03/2014 CD News: Euro and dollar rise against yen as Ukraine tension ebbs
- 03/03/2014 Daily Podcast: Currencies caught in battle of risk sentiment - Monday 3rd March
- 03/03/2014 CD News: Yen stronger on safe haven demand as Ukraine tensions escalate
- 28/02/2014 CD News: Dollar softens on Yellen testimony, haven demand
Does your bank help you manage international payments in a way that really benefits your business? We're guessing the answer is "no". We'll get you an insight into how you can help to mitigate the risks associated with fx, by making your currency purchases and international payments at the right ti...
For information visit our website currenciesdirect.com or email us at email@example.com. Lee Chappell is a Corporate Dealer at Currencies Direct UK. He lends us his expertise on a daily basis. Foreign Exchange (FX) Market analysis is a daily market overview and commentary. ECB and BOE...
For information visit our website currenciesdirect.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Amir Khan is a Corporate Dealer at Currencies Direct UK. He lends us his expertise on a daily basis. Foreign Exchange (FX) Market analysis is a daily market overview and commentary. Ukraine fears ...
Powered by Gossip