Currencies Direct Plus
Currencies Direct is one of Europe’s leading non-bank providers of currency exchange and international payment services. Since its formation in 1996 Currencies Direct has maintained its focus on being an innovative service provider of foreign exchange and international transfers for consumers and high net worth individuals with an extensive client base of 200,000. The company has also expanded its services to provide dynamic and pioneering ‘business to business’ solutions to help companies, tier 2/3 banks and other non-bank financial institutions process their international payments.
- 05/12/2013 CD News: Pound falls for third day against euro before central banks meet
- 04/12/2013 Daily Podcast: Wednesday 4th December - Daily Market Analysis by Alistair Cotton
- 04/12/2013 CD News: Euro strengthens before ECB meets
- 03/12/2013 Daily Podcast: Tuesday 3rd December - Daily Market Analysis by Philip Ryan
- 03/12/2013 CD News: Dollar pushes to 6-month high, sterling supported
- 02/12/2013 Daily Podcast: Monday 2nd December- Daily Market Analysis by Amir Khan
- 02/12/2013 CD News: Pound advances for 5th day
- 29/11/2013 Daily Podcast: Friday 29th November- Daily Market Analysis by Phil McHugh
- 29/11/2013 CD News: Sterling at more than 2-year high
- 28/11/2013 Daily Podcast: Thursday 28th November- Daily Market Analysis by Phil McHugh
Data today has confirmed that EUR inflation has moved higher to 1 per cent from a low point of 0.7 per cent last month.
Powered by Gossip