Currencies Direct Plus
Currencies Direct is one of Europe’s leading non-bank providers of currency exchange and international payment services. Since its formation in 1996 Currencies Direct has maintained its focus on being an innovative service provider of foreign exchange and international transfers for consumers and high net worth individuals with an extensive client base of 200,000. The company has also expanded its services to provide dynamic and pioneering ‘business to business’ solutions to help companies, tier 2/3 banks and other non-bank financial institutions process their international payments.
- 07/03/2014 CD News: Euro higher as ECB supports
- 07/03/2014 Daily Podcast: Euro boosted following ECB meeting - Friday 7th March
- 06/03/2014 Daily Podcast: Let's talk about managin the risks associated with making international payments
- 06/03/2014 Daily Podcast: ECB and BOE set to keep the ship steady - Thursday 6th March
- 05/03/2014 Daily Podcast: Ukraine fears subside; focus on Eurozone economic data - Wednesday 5th March
- 05/03/2014 CD News: Australian dollar rises on upbeat GDP data
- 05/03/2014 Daily Podcast: Fx management
- 04/03/2014 Daily Podcast: US data supports Fed stance - Tuesday 4th March
- 04/03/2014 CD News: Euro and dollar rise against yen as Ukraine tension ebbs
- 03/03/2014 Daily Podcast: Currencies caught in battle of risk sentiment - Monday 3rd March
With most of the focus being on the Ukraine crisis, markets have had their fears eased by Vladimir Putin’s statement that even though he reserved the right to use force to defend ethnic Russians, no such stance is necessary at the moment as he starts withdrawing troops from Crimea.
Powered by Gossip